Information for boat trailers
Boattrailers must placed by the organization. Pleace contact the accreditation tent after arrival.
By car and parking
The Bosbaan is easily accessible by car and there is always parking space available.
Route from Utrecht / Amersfoort (A10)
- Exit Oud-Zuid to S108 direction Oud-Zuid / Amstelveen
- Turn left to Amstelveenseweg / S108 (signs to Amstelveenseweg / WTC)
- After 1.3 km turn right onto Bosbaanweg
Route from Schiphol (A4 / A10)
- Exit Buitenveldert to S108
- Keep left at the fork (signs for S108 / Amstelveen / Zuidas)
- Turn left onto Amstelveenseweg / S108
- After 1 kilometer turn right onto Bosbaanweg
You can park in the parking lot at the head of the Bosbaan, this is free on weekends. There are also some electric charging points available. Click here for more information.
The closest NS railway station is Station Amsterdam-Zuid. From here you have several options:
Bus 348 (direction Uithoorn) or bus 358 (direction Kudelstaart), get off at the Amsterdam Van Nijenrodeweg stop, from there it is a 3-minute walk to the Bosbaan.
Tram line 5 (direction Amstelveen Stadshart) or 6 (Amstelveen Westwijk), get off at the Boshuizenstraat stop, from there it is a 10-minute walk to the Bosbaan.
Metro line 50 or 51 (direction Isolatorweg), get off at metro station Amstelveenseweg, from there it is a 10-minute walk to Bosbaan.
Walking to Bosbaan from Station Zuid is 20 minutes.